This program is designed to give students a foundation in both Automotive Technology and Collision Repair Technology.
- Students will take a semester of each discipline for the first two years of the program and then choose a concentration thereafter.
- Mechanic shop contains state-of-the-industry equipment and tools found in professional service centers.
- Body shop features two professional grade drive-in paint booths.
- Implementation of Diesel Mechanics and Transmission electives into the upper-level curriculum.
- Advanced-level students have the ability to perform services and diagnostic checks on vehicles from in-district personnel as well as community clients.