Academy of Computer Science & Technology
Beginning in the 2024-25 School Year…
Pennsville Memorial High School
- The curriculum prepares students for careers in computer networking or programming and prepares them to continue their studies at a two-year or four-year college or university.
- The Academy’s four main areas of focus are: Networking; Programming; Robotics/Drone Technology; and Cyber Security.
- Students will have the ability to earn industry credentials & certifications including: Cisco certs, CompTIA A+, or Microsoft Office Specialist.
- Academy students have the opportunity to earn college credits taking courses articulated with Salem Community College’s Associate of Science in Computer Science.
- Graduates can pursue a college major in: Computer Science; Computer Information Systems; Computer Engineering; Cyber Security; Management Information Systems; and Programming.